How do I send my photo to you?
Please send us your image/photo using our easy to use Uploader system, which can be found on our Order page, or alternatively send them via post on cd/memory stick or in print format. If you do not have a digital copy of your photo you can post it to us along with details of any special requirements you may have, note this will attract a small fee as we will need to scan your photo into the correct digital format. Once we have received your photo we will then send you a confirmation email. Please note we can only accept posted photos which are no bigger than A3 size.
What format should the digital files be in?
When using our general uploader system your image/photo should be in the JPEG format. The uploader can take anything up to 50MB, so remember the bigger the file size the better, as this will increase the quality of your finished print.
• If you wish to send us a RAW, an uncompressed TIFF, EPS, or PSD file then please use our Upload-Extreme system which allows any image file of upto 2GB to be uploaded to us. Once we have received notification that your file has been uploaded, we will contact you to discuss your wishes in more detail.
• If you are posting a CD or memory stick to Print Shop Genie, then again the bigger the file, the better. Note; we will ensure all CD’s and memory sticks are sent back to you along with your order.
• If you are scanning your own photos, please scan them at a minimum of 150 dpi (dots per inch). Remember the larger the print wanted the more dpi is needed, for example if you require a canvas size more than 30 x 20 inches you would ideally scan the photo at 1200 dpi for the ultimate result. Always make sure scanner and photo is clean, and always scan in colour even if you want a black & white print.
• We will also be happy to scan your photos for you for a small fee, just post it to us and we will do the rest. All we ask is that the photo you post to us in no larger than A3 in size. We will of course send back your photo to you along with your order.
• Please note that we cannot accept smaller digital photos taken by mobile phones/cameras with less than 3.5 mega pixels. Unfortunately the quality provided by these devices do not transfer very well to enlarged canvas prints.
Do you supply any other sizes than those shown?
The sizes we show are those most requested. However, we do offer a bespoke made to measure service should you not see the size you require. For rolled only prints (not framed), we can print up to 112cm (44″) wide by pretty much any length. Just let us know by email what size you would like and we will advise you of the price.
”How long will it take for my canvas to arrive?
We deliver Australia wide WA, SA, NT, QLD, NSW, TAZ using a reliable mailing service who are based in the following cities; Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Darwin . Please allow 7-10 working days for delivery after full payment is received. Deliveries can arrive at any time between 9am – 5pm local time, so if you are not in during the day it may be easier to arrange the delivery to be made to your work address.
If you would like to order multiple canvas photos then please contact us with details of your requirements and we will be happy to offer you a highly competitive rate.
Will the colours I see on my own PC monitor be the same as the finished printed canvas?
We cannot guarantee this as individual monitor settings do vary. Our computers, monitors and printers are all professionally calibrated to ensure we give the best colour accuracy. To provide this excellent service we use various colour profiles that match the print media you have requested. If you know how to use & install colour profiles in your editing software, we would be more than happy to send you a copy of our profiles. Please note that the use of colour profiles can be complex, please do not embed the profile into your photo, its for you to view only so you can get an idea of what the finished product will look like.
What printing equipment do you use
We use Epson Pro 9900 large-format printers which utilise 10 colour UltraChrome HDR (High Dynamic Range) Ink systems. This provides outstanding quality prints on a wide variety of media, with a super-resolution of up to 2880 x 1440 dpi and with a colour range which truly brings your photos to life. We also have on board the latest computer hardware and photo software technology to ensure the finest possible image manipulation and transfer to print.
Why should I choose to buy my print from Print Shop Genie?
There are obviously other places where you can have your photos put on canvas. Print Shop Genie’s end product is far superior because:
• We use the best equipment that money can buy.
• We use Epson Pro 9900 large-format printers which utilise a 10 colour UltraChrome HDR (High Dynamic Range) Ink system. This provides outstanding quality prints on a wide variety of media, with a super-resolution of up to 2880 x 1440 dpi and with a colour range which truly brings your photos to life.
• We also have on board the latest computer hardware and photo software technology to ensure the finest possible image manipulation and transfer to print.
• We use superior, original Epson inks which last at least 75 years.
• We use the highest quality frames, canvas, photographic and fine art paper available.
• We laminate all of our canvas prints Free of Charge to ensure protection against cracking, scratches and mould, as well as allowing you to wipe the canvas clean with a wet cloth without the fear of damaging it.
• Our Canvases are stretched on our new imported stretching machine.
• We have over 25 years combined experience working with images and printers.
• And most importantly, we wouldn’t let anyone buy a print that we wouldn’t buy ourselves.
What if I don’t want a canvas and just want my photo edited or restored?
There is no requirement to have your photo printed onto canvas, if you just want it edited or restored to is original glory then please either upload your photo on our other system Upload-Extreme, or if its a small file then send it us via email. You can have your photo edited either in a style suggested in our website, or if you have something different in mind then just email us your idea/requirement & we will let you know if its possible. For single images the price will be between $50 to $70, multiple images, montages and complex edits will attract an hourly rate of $50. Once the photo has been edited we will send you a low resolution proof to approve via email, then if accepted you will be given instructions on how to upload the final full resolution image.
What about my personal details?
All information about you is for our records only and will not be given to any third party, they are essential for the delivery of the prints you have ordered. We will happily remove your details upon written request.
FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER $100 WITHIN WA – All framed stretched canvases are carefully wrapped within protective materials and are placed inside a robust cardboard box. All rolled (not framed) canvases are placed inside a strong mailing tube. If a delivery charge is due, you will be advised within the ordering process. We aim to keep our delivery prices as low as possible whilst insuring our service is always to the satisfaction of you the customer. Please allow 10 working days for delivery after full payment is received. Deliveries can arrive at any time between 9am – 5pm local time, so if you are not in during the day it may be easier to arrange the delivery to be made to your work address.
Do you deliver Worldwide?
Yes, however this will incur an increased delivery charge. Please contact us with the required destination and size of canvas you would like & we will get back to you with a very competitive delivery price.
Money Back Guarantee?
We want you to be overjoyed with the products we sell to you, but if in the unlikely event you are not happy, we offer a money back guarantee.
All we ask is that you notify us immediately and return the canvas back to us, we will then aim to fix the problem and send you another replacement canvas. Or if you wish, we will refund the cost of the canvas back to you.
Note this is subject to conditions, please see our Terms & Conditions for further information.
The owner of the copyright in images or photos is the person who created the images or took the photos. By sending us your image and or photo, you are automatically stating that you are the owner of the copyright or have the full written permission from the owner of the copyright for the images or photos to allow us to provide the service to you, including but not limited to fulfilling your order. For further information please see our Terms & Conditions.
Who is Print Shop Genie?
Print Shop Genie is owned and operated in Australia. Unit 5/15 Halley Road, Balcatta.